Self-motivated, goal-oriented, hard working with the readiness to work in a creative environment. Searching for an organization that can benefit from my knowledge of illustration, while gaining the opportunity for challenge and professional growth.
Bethpage, NY July 2006 – December 2009
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Dean’s List GPA 3.74
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office
• PC and Mac literate.
• Organization and detail oriented.
• Specialize in character design, traditional and digital illustration.
• Graphic Design
May 2010 – Current
• Perna Studios; Braiiinz! Publishing; Leaf Trading Cards; Dustra Productions – Illustrated sets of professional artist trading cards.
• HoRo’BoL Comics – Illustrated tribute images for a comic book series.
• SoulTied – Designed a logo for an independent cosmetic company.
• No,YOU Tell It! – Designed a series of Illustrations for a comic book story showcase.
BRIC Arts Media
January 2014 – April 2014
Artist Teaching Assistant
• Worked directly with an art instructor in teaching high school students illustration and animation.
• Certificate for participation in The Design Expo and Senior Project packaging.
• Artist contributor for the 2014 horror anthology webcomic, Skin Crawling Comics.